Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, April 13, 2018

ROPPONGI: Asian Kebab... delicious reasonable Kebab Bowl! Friendly chef too... gotta go!

I was here 8 years ago when it was called Kebab Bar but lately I've been going to ramen, burger and gyoza spots in Roppongi... but got a craving. 



Great English menu.


Tried the kebab don... wow this thing was super tasty!  While I was eating at the counter several people got take-out.  Seems popular!

Friendly chef

A choice of sauces but give Mix a try.


Must be a photo of the owner.

Opening up an 8th store... nice.


Could't finish my meal and he simply placed a lid on the bowl and I was off.  If in Roppongi on a budget you really can't go wrong here.  Give it a try!!

Restaurant: Asian Kebab
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-2-35 ROPPONGI662
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-2-35
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/WM7771LM2BK2

ケバブバー, ケバブ, 六本木, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, lunch, dinner, cheap, tasty, sony rx100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, doner kebab,

No comments:

Post a Comment