Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, March 20, 2015

OMOTESANDO: Sushi Izakaya Hachibei... so well balance we went twice! Sushi and Izakaya all in one spot.

This has got to be a first... I've never found such a well balanced restaurant serving sushi and having a great selection of Izakaya food items.  Went twice in a month with visiting co-workers from our Asia offices.

Tuna (Akami) in rolls and regular sushi style.

Panda Sake... not too shabby.

Long counter seating with a great view of the 4-5 sushi chefs, table seating along the wall and one private dining area,

Zukemaguro... seasoned Tuna sushi.  Gotta try this!


My 1st time with a co-worker from HK and UK.


Lots of Sushi selections.

Now my 2nd time with 2 ladies from HK and my Japanese boss... Was so glad she did all the ordering.  We tried so many interesting items.  Negitoro, Toro-Taku and Cucumber Anago was a hit!

Fresh "new" potatoes. 


Huge beans!

Zukemaguro (seasoned tuna)

Bamboo




For my company dinners I always order all the desserts... this night had a scoop of every ice cream one the menu.  Strawberry, rose and berry?


If you ever have foreign guests this place is a must!  You can indulge in proper sushi from the sushi chefs, eat casual Izakaya items and they even had Yakitori and beef items.  I'm sure I'll be back here for another company dinner.

Restaurant: Hachibei Sushi Izakaya Aoyama Branch
Address J: 東京都港区南青山3-15-13 青山グリーンヒルズ 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 3-15-13
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/hu6D3

八兵衛, 青山本店, はちべい, 寿司, 割烹, 小料理, 居酒屋, 表参道, Japan, Japanese, canon s120, foodie, tokyobelly, yelp, beer, shochu, jiro,

No comments:

Post a Comment